8th Annual “JOCK-A-THON BALL: A Gay Sports Party”
in conjunction with TIMES SQUARE SOCIAL
Produced by TheMenEvent.com, Out of Bounds NYC and Team NY in co-operation with the Times Square Alliance
Wednesday, March 5th, 6-9pm
DAVE & BUSTER'S, 234 West 42nd St, 3rd floor
* No cover!
* Hundreds of Amazing Guys!
* Drink Specials ('til 7:30pm)
* Half price games all night
* JOCK-A-THON Update: We have invited every GLBT recreational sports team in the NYC area to participate! Participating teams will be on hard to recruit, gain new athletic supporters. Come meet a jock, and perhaps, end up on a team! Come see all the jocks from the gay Intramural sports teams! Participating teams include: Big Apple Bowling, Big Apple Kickball, Big Apple Softball, Cheer NY, Crux Rock Climbing, Front Runners NY, Gotham Knights, Knickerbocker Sailing Association, Martial Arts and Boxing Group, Metro Gay Wrestling Alliance, Metropolitan Tennis, NJ Gay Hockey Association, NYC Gay Basketball League, NYC Gay Football League, NYC Gay Hockey Association, NY Ramblers, OutCycling, Pink Pong Foundation, Sundance Outdoor Adventures, Team NY Aquatics (Swimming, Diving, Water Polo), Village Dive Club, plus representatives from the 2014 Gay Games, Cycle for the Cause, Braking Aids Ride and more.
FREE RAFFLE - Enter our free raffle to win tickets to lots of shows including: Buyer and Cellar, Fifty Shades the Musical, Iluminate, Intimacy, My Big Gay Italian Funeral, My Big Gay Italian Wedding, Ode to Joy, Satchmo at the Waldorf, Se(x) tips For Straight Women From A Gay Man, and Stomp
* Meet celebrity trainer CALEB BARCLAY - Caleb Barclay's focused coaching and affable personality inspire an environment for success. His intelligent and thoughtful personal training approach is modeled to maximize physical potential for the novice to advanced athlete. Caleb is dedicated to delivering the latest information in nutrition and exercise science to every session.
Sponsored by Man Mate Dinners for 8, Matching you for Dinner. Since 2004, ManMate Dinners for 8 as matched countless compatible men for fine dining, friendships and eventual relationships. And their follow-up after each event also puts you in touch with the men you want to see again one-on-one! If you prefer one-on-one introductions, ManMate founder, matchmaking expert and bestselling author Grant Wheaton introduces you on a personal, ongoing basis. For more information, or to order Grant Wheaton's best-selling book “The 7-Day Dating and Relationship Plan for Gay Men”, call: 212-564-4025 or visit www.manmate.com. Mention code "MenEvent" and save 20%!