Sat 12/17: Gay Holiday Scavenger Hunt: Little Italy
Enjoy the sights and smells of one of Manhattan's most iconic neighborhoods with new friends for a fun afternoon that includes a lot of socializing, great food, drinks and a little history
3:00 check-in, 3:15pm depart. $15
Enjoy the sights and smells of one of Manhattan's most iconic neighborhoods with new friends for a fun afternoon that includes a lot of socializing, great food, drinks and a little history. This tour will be a little more colorful as the streets of Little Italy are decorated to the nines for the holidays!
Here is how it works:
- Meet at Forlini's (99 Baxter Street) at 3pm. Get registered & have coffee, tea or adult beverage.
-We will divide everyone into teams of 4-6 (unless you have a team)
-You will have one hour to set out into the heart of Little Italy along Mulberry Street to find as many clues as you can.
-When you are finished the group will return to Forlini's and we will announce the winners! After we give out prizes the group can hang out for food and drinks.
- Can I come alone? Yes 98% of those attending will come on their own.
- What are we looking for? You will be looking for bits and pieces of history, fun artifacts and current things that are already a part of the neighborhood. You will be taking some pictures and bringing things back. You will also be focusing on some of the decorations.
- Do I need to know anything? No, the clues are fun, simple and also some are designed to educate.
- What is included? Just the scavenger hunt. Food and drinks are extra.
-What if it is bad weather? If it is dangerously cold or snowing hard we will send refunds or you can use as a credit for another event.
Note: Tour does not include food or drink. No refunds, no exchanges.