Men's Designer Party!
@ Macy’s Herald Square, 2nd Fl
Thursday, October 23, 6-8pm
MEN’S DESIGNER OVERVIEW
Come kick off the season in style!
Macy's, GQ Magazine, and The Men Event invite you to a VIP experience at our Fall 2014 Men's Designer Party! Join top-name designers as you shop the latest trends and support The Anti-Violence Project.
The evening kicks off with an exclusive musical performance from A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER, the 2014 Tony Award®-winning Best Musical! Shop and save 25% on Men's Designer or Impulse purchases of $100 or more, plus spend $150 in Mensware and receive a pair of tickets to Broadway's drop-dead hilarious smash hit!*
Plus, meet New York Jets wide receiver and the new face of Buffalo David Bitton, Eric Decker and receive a limited edition Buffalo tote bag with a Buffalo David Bitton spend of over $100.
Throughout the evening, enjoy specialty cocktails and the hottest beats from our celebrity DJ and visit our Men’s Lounge for tips on skincare, shaving, and eyebrow grooming brought to you by Art of Shaving and other top vendors. You're sure to walk away a new man!
- An exclusive musical performance from the cast of A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER & Gift with Purchase of $150 in Menswear
- Meet & Greet with the face of Buffalo New York Jets wide receiver Eric Decker
- Fashion Presentation with professional models of the season’s hottest trends
- On-the-floor Runway show every 30 mins
- Celebrity DJ
- Passed Catering, (2) small bars with ONLY specility cocktails, and Speciality Food Stations
- Sale Incentive – Save 25% on Men’s Designer or Impulse purchases of $100 or more
- Macy's Vendor Specialists on site to assist customers
- Enter to Wins throughout departments
- Men’s Grooming stations
- Eye Brow trimming, Nail Buffing, Massages, Skincare consultations
- Photo Booth with Models
- Cigar Rolling demonstration
- Embrodier / Monogrammer
- GQ outpost with stylist expert, Brian Ellingwood
- Silent Auction Table to benefit Anti-Violence Project
To see details of last year's designer event, go to mensdesignernyc.eventbrite.com.